Company profileankr Ankr
Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a “1 click” API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam offices.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship-resistant. By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
- Respond to either first line support or end user software queries via chatbot, email, discord, etc.
- Investigating and reproducing the user issues.
- Helping users solve problems, or preparing a detailed description of the error for the 3rd line of support
- Analysis of recurring problems by working with the development team, technical writers, 1st line support.
- Preparation of proposals for changing the testing system, monitoring, updating documentation, etc.
- Control of compliance with deadlines for processing requests whilst informing the user about the process of solving their problem.
- Create and update the internal product knowledge base for 1st and 2nd line support
- High level of communication and customer focus
- 2+ years experience with blockchain related technologies, preferably with testing blockchain and dApp products
- Ability to analyze problems, find their root cause and explain it to both technicians and users
- Understanding of web2, web3 and basic blockchain technology.
- Proficiency in Jira, Devtools console, Postman, TestRail (or equivalent)
- Proactive and self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment
- Knowledge of abigen and ability to write simple blockchain client using code generated by abigen is a big plus