Phi Labs is a contributor of the Archway protocol, a Cosmos based layer 1 blockchain designed to reward dapp developers.
We are a software engineering company that focuses on the Cosmos SDK and CosmWasm, state-of-the-art frameworks for blockchain development. Our vision is to empower people to create a more transparent and accountable world through open, distributed, and interoperable networks.
Archway is reshaping how value is created and shared across blockchain ecosystems. Initially incubated by Tendermint (Cosmos founders), Archway recently raised a $21 million seed round from Hashed and CoinFund.
You will play an integral part of the Protocol team, building and maintaining the Archway network node code. Day to day you will:
- Implement and maintain new features
- Update the code when upgrades are made to the network
- Develop tooling for developers to build smart contracts
- Keep up to date with other defi projects and blockchain protocol to ensure we continuously improve
Training will be provided so if you don’t have web3 experience no worries; this is a rare opportunity to make the move into crypto!
What’s in it for you
📍 Remote-first company with company off-sites and retreats
🌎 Flexible, dynamic environment within a diverse international team
🧑💻 The scope to create and build high impact work that makes a difference in the Cosmos ecosystem and blockchain industry as a whole
💸 Attractive compensation package, with a token allocation
✈️ Unlimited time off to rest, recharge, and be your best
What you will need
- Strong engineering background
- Senior Proficiency in GoLang
- Adaptable and ability to work in ever changing environment
- Comfortable learning complex protocols from scratch
Nice to have skills
- Blockchain experience
- Familiarity with the Cosmos Network ecosystem