Epik is searching for a Content Writer to create well-researched print and digital content that showcases the company’s products and services. The candidate needs to accurately reflect company ideals and have extensive experience in different styles of writing and editing. The job requires an expert level of English, the ability to perform research on various topics, and the ability to learn independently. Candidates must also be able to self-organize, work well in a team environment, and meet strict deadlines.
To be considered for this position, you must submit a portfolio that demonstrates your writing skills and experience.
- Create content for articles, product descriptions, social media, press release, marketing, company website and internal documents.
- Edit, proofread and improve various types of documentation.
- Ensure grammar, punctuation, and content are correct.
- Ensure the clarity and quality of the content.
- Ensure documentation meets publishing deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Experience with creative, marketing and technical writing is a big plus.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a copywriter, digital marketing, advertising or similar role
- Has a Bachelors Degree in Communications, English Literature, Journalism, Multimedia Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications or any equivalent field
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proficient in writing for web and social media
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Traits you’ll need to thrive at Epik:
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and dependability important
- Understanding of the industry – being able to identify the underlying aspects which determine product desirability;
- Top-notch communicator capable of working with sales/marketing, and creatives resources in a cross-functional setting;
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment with ability to manage priorities under demanding deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a data-driven problem solver with strong analytical skills;