RFOX Labs is looking for an experienced Games Database Admin & Analyst to join our expanding team. This is a virtual work from position with preference given to South East Asian based candidates due to working hours but is open to all great candidates.
WHO WE ARE
RFOX was founded in 2018 with the purpose to be one of the world’s foremost metaverse builders.
Our mission is to empower everyone to play, create and earn in an immersive metaverse without borders.
We are creating a metaverse that acts as a platform connecting whitelabel services in one central hub. Businesses and creators can tap into tools for finance, gaming, VR, NFTs, e-commerce and retail and market to a ready-made audience of users.
We seek like-minded individuals who want to disrupt and challenge the status quo. Our company is young and we are looking for people to help us disrupt legacy businesses to innovate new and better ways to simplify digital inclusion for the masses.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced Data Engineer able to come into an exciting fast growing startup company to work hard with us and make something truly special.
You will liaise with business stakeholders and support their role, delivering data from source systems, in the format agreed with other BI team members, and according to agreed requirements and timelines.
You are not afraid of hard work, and you aspire to work for a company that is working at the leading edge of emerging technology building amazing products.
- Implement Data Warehouse best practices and tools across all games databases.
- Manage end-to-end analysis and report delivery process, including gathering requirements from
- stakeholders, gathering data from various data sources, developing reports and dashboards, and delivering data insights.
- Make sure that data are being efficiently collected and retrieved from its source when needed, cleaned, and pre-processed.
- Accountable for data integrity and quality, ensuring it is continuously maintained and improved.
- Develop database objects and create ETL processes.
- Develop an administration dashboard/tool to manage users for all games.
- Constantly improve any automatable process and research new data technology stack.
- Identify and address data quality issues.
– To ensure that all data in all games databases is collected and managed accurately
– To ensure that all databases have a reporting redundancy and data pulls do not affect production db’s.
– To monitor database uptimes and minimize data unavailability.
– To ensure that all reports created for stakeholders are accurate and have been verified.
– To provide insights into data trends and automate alerts when anomalies are detected.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Have minimum 2 years experiences in BI Data Engineer role or similar role.
- Experience working with SQL, Power BI and other data management & visualization tools.
- Strong analytical skills, great attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others.
- Ability to work independently in a professional and teamwork driven setting.
- Self-motivated, work quickly and accurately, and able to adapt to changing conditions.
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and DeFi is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.