The Director of NFT’s main goal is to take responsibility for the Marmalade product and the overall growth of Kadena’s NFT ecosystem. Marmalade is Kadena’s NFT tooling platform and developer infrastructure that will power the next generation of blockchain-based projects and initiatives ready for mainstream adoption. The candidate will set strategic business priorities for Marmalade that will help ultimately propel Kadena and its ecosystem to leaders in the crypto space.
The candidate is expected to learn existing Kadena processes and company culture, and to bring forward such values to the ecosystem as a whole.
The Kadena ecosystem will grow rapidly and dynamically in the coming years, so the candidate must be comfortable and capable in quickly capitalizing on arising opportunities and ready to take on roles and responsibilities best suited to maximize ecosystem growth. We will be looking for a candidate with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a character that is welcoming of new challenges that will arise in a fast-paced and high-growth industry.
- Define, implement, and own the overall strategy for Marmalade development, including acquiring, engaging, and retaining NFT communities
- Lead the launch of Marmalade and other NFT initiatives in response to market opportunities
- Evaluate and formulate business, technical, and resource requirements for projects and partners
- Enable effective cross-team collaboration
- Manage development, creative work, marketing, and external communication (Discord, Twitter, blogs, etc.)
- Continuously grow and manage the user base and partnerships for Marmalade
- Build and maintain strong relationships with top tier NFT creators
- Engage with community groups, influencers, and artists
- Lead potential fundraising and business development activities
- Vet and manage NFT-based projects supported by Kadena’s $100M grants program
- Prepare regular status reports on the projects, revenue, expenditure, and business metrics for stakeholders
- Oversee Marmalade within the broader roadmap of company innovation
- 4+ years of experience in managing digital projects, owning the product development cycle
- 4+ years of experience in interacting and establishing relationships with top tier creators (individuals, creators, brands/influencers)
- Proven experience in defining and delivering on a product roadmap
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation in a fast-paced, rapidly changing industry
- Experience within the crypto space, DeFi and NFTs
- Proven ability to build and manage a large online global community and audience
- Proficiency in conducting market research and generating insights
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast-paced ecosystem
Dependent on previous experience and work location, the annual salary for this position can range from $120,000-$200,000.