At Hike, we’re building the Rush Gaming Universe (RGU) where players can battle it out and use their skills to Play, Compete, Win.
To know more, check out work.hike.in.
The Executive Assistant role at Hike goes above and beyond the scope of a typical EA position. You are expected to wear multiple hats and be one step ahead of the game. You will be the operational force that powers our CEO. You will use the craft to unblock things for the CEO, helping him effectively execute everyday.
Skills & experience we’re looking for 👨💻
- Experience of supporting a senior executive of a tech company or fast-growing startup
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills, including flawless grammar and a rich vocabulary
- Ability to juggle between multiple tasks, with attention to detail without losing focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, anticipate issues, stay calm under pressure, ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity
- Should be proficient in handling all matters professional and personal related to the CEO
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism, and good judgment
- Highly proficient and comfortable with the use of technology for productivity, communications, and experience
- Demonstrates high EQ, proven track record of strong follow-through & Ownership
- Proactive and resourceful anticipates CEOs needs and delivers at the high quality expected
- Detail obsessed and extremely organized
- A highly professional demeanour, positive outlook, and a can-do attitude with excellent execution skills
- Should be able to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities and be used to working independently with limited support.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Prior experience with all this is not critical :), just a mindset of learning and growing
Enabling the CEO
- Work closely to ensure the CEO’s calendar and meeting cadence align with overall goals and objectives
- Refine workflows, processes, meeting cadences, tools, calendars, and communications to enhance productivity
- Handle a variety of admin tasks including scheduling, booking travel, event planning, inventory management, managing expenses, budgets, and more!
- Manage a multi-city travel itinerary, taking into account time zones, covid protocols, weather delays, traffic and fatigue levels
- Review the CEO’s schedule to build-in time for things like thinking, timely eating, fitness workout, social engagements, and pursuing what interests him
- Proactive advance planning for all management committee meetings and Board meetings (including preparation/editing of presentation where required)
- Coordinate with multiple teams to ensure CEO is prepped for both external & internal discussions
- Understand the priorities, and have a knack for what’s going around so that you can be strategic about how to manage things
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO, see the bigger picture situation, and solve challenges before they land
- Be ready to throw the entire schedule out of the door when an emergency comes up, then pick it up again when the dust settles
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
- Track and help drive the completion of key deliverables and work with some of the brightest minds in the gaming ecosystem
- Conduct research, be social media aware, fact-check existing work and prepare reports and summaries
- Manage internal & external relationships including preparations for investors, board members, press, partners, and social acquaintances
- Cross-functional collaboration with high-end communication with the most important leaders within the organization
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Good to have
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
- Ability to take on increased responsibilities as the position advances.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
💰 Benefits →
We have tremendous benefits & perks. Check out work.hike.in to know more