Company profileFinchPay_io FinchPay
FinchPay is a crypto on-ramp and off-ramp service, which lets us
Our mission is to make entry into the crypto/cryptocurrency world as easy as possible for people who are unfamiliar with it.
We operate under the legislation of the European Union and have a Virtual Asset Service Provider (VASP) registration for operations with cryptocurrencies. Top-notch transaction security is ensured using integrated market-recognized third-party anti-fraud and anti-money laundering software solutions. Exchange transactions are executed on the best terms using reliable liquidity providers. Overall, our software is designed to provide our users with a smooth exchange experience regarding security, convenience, and speed.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.