Company profileFinchPay_io FinchPay
The fiat-to-crypto and a crypto-to-fiat exchange service.
Our mission is to make entry into the crypto/cryptocurrency world as easy as possible for people who are unfamiliar with it.
We operate under the legislation of the European Union and have a Virtual Asset Service Provider (VASP) registration for operations with cryptocurrencies. Top-notch transaction security is ensured using integrated market-recognized third-party anti-fraud and anti-money laundering software solutions. Exchange transactions are executed on the best terms using reliable liquidity providers. Overall, our software is designed to provide our users with a smooth exchange experience regarding security, convenience, and speed.
- You’ll write complex applications that will meet the needs of our clients using NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, and ReactJS, with a host of supporting technologies.
- You’ll feel the reward of shipping something substantial that was intentionally built
- You’ll mentor and advise other developers to help the whole team grow.
- You’ll explore new and interesting technologies that will help us to enrich the services we offer.
- Multiple years of experience writing scalable NodeJS / Express and / or Ruby on Rails applications
- Multiple years of experience working in an Agile software environment
- Well established skills in translating business needs into actionable technical perspective
- A firm understanding of Git, source code management, continuous integration, and pull request workflow
- A firm understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- A passion towards helping others grow and realize their full potential