Company profileenjin Enjin
Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space, and we’re seeking an experienced Content Writer to help shout about it from the virtual rooftops.
Enjin is one of the original players in the NFT space and is still breaking new ground. We need you to tell the world about it, getting our products and projects covered in the right spaces, and helping users and developers learn the potential of frictionless, eco-friendly NFTs.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and a creative ability to create content that aids company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on digital media.
We would initially hire on a freelance basis, but if the work goes well, we are looking to transition the person into a full-time role.
What you’ll do
- Produce well-researched content for publication online on Enjin’s blog.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Assist in producing informative and educational content targeted at Enjin’s audiences.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with Enjin’s products to inspire ideas and content.
Who you are
- 3 years of experience in content writing or a similar role.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about blockchain, NFTs, and other Web 3.0 technologies.
- Proficient in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, growing startup environment and contribute to its culture.
- Possess an understanding of the industries in which Enjin operates, primarily but not exclusively those of blockchain, NFTs, and gaming.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality content and a keen eye for detail.
- Journalism experience is a plus.