Company profile0xProject 0x Labs
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact — our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you’ll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We’re passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology’s potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x Protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings including Matcha, the search engine for tokens, and 0x Platform, the APIs and blockchain infrastructure to connect developers to web3 markets. All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs. This way, we can help businesses eliminate the complexity of accessing decentralized markets across all layers of the Web3 exchange stack and have more time to focus on what matters most: their product.
0x currently supports 8 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and the 0x ecosystem has been rapidly expanding. With integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift, 0x is fast becoming the trusted standard for all decentralized exchange.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time. We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
0x provides APIs and blockchain infrastructure to connect developers to Web3 markets. Our suite of APIs provides developers seamless access to aggregated liquidity, enabling the future of Decentralized Finance applications on Ethereum as well as other blockchain networks. 0x is designed to make it easy for DeFi developers to tap into DEX liquidity in a fast, reliable, and easy to use way so they can focus on what matters: their product.
Since launch, our Swap API has facilitated over 50 million trades from over 5 million users representing more than $119B in volume traded. We have enabled hundreds of developers and teams to offer delightful trading experiences in their products. Today, we power the most popular crypto apps including Coinbase Wallet, Robinhood Wallet, Zerion, Zapper, and more.
0x has also developed Matcha, its first consumer-facing product. Matcha is a meticulously designed decentralized exchange that makes it safe and easy for anyone in the world to access crypto assets on the Ethereum blockchain. By focusing on user experience and education, Matcha will onboard the next wave of users into the DeFi ecosystem.
As Head of Business Development and Sales for 0x and Matcha you will be responsible for crafting and executing our overall business development strategy to establish 0x as the platform that connects developers and traders to web3 markets across all layers of the stack. In this role, you will play a key part in growing 0x and Matcha by identifying new partnership and market opportunities and improving our business portfolio and processes.
- Lead the overall business development and sales strategy to position 0x as the preferred solution for partners and clients
- Define targets and goals in line with the company’s growth strategy
- Manage a team of business development and sales professionals
- Identify new partnership and market opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with partners and clients across web2 and web3, maintaining 0x’s image as industry leader
- Support the Product and Engineering teams through feedback to enable new product capabilities
- Improve our business portfolio and processes
- At least 8 years of experience in business development and/or sales at a top technology and/or finance company
- Strong, provable track record of deals and partnerships with enterprise companies in the fintech and web3 industries
- Technologically savvy with a broad understanding of business models and product use cases
- Knowledge and passion for decentralized finance and the 0x mission
- Ability to operate in ambiguity with a high degree of autonomy, balanced by excellent cross-functional communication
- Rigorous research and project management skills
- Adherence to a strong code of ethics, and the ability to balance the best interests of 0x, our community, and external projects
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
- The total cash range for this position is $190k-$320k + equity + ZRX tokens + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by job-related skills, experience, location, business needs, and candidate preferences between the different compensation elements.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Monthly stipends for wifi, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
Benefits are country-specific and may vary.