At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive – we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Team
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead, build and grow all People function by implementing a People strategy to proactively position okx for hyper-growth scale.
- Oversee okx’s global people strategies from our international headquarters in San Jose by acting as a strategic partner and advisor to our senior leadership team on all People matters including employee relationships, organizational development, talent acquisition, talent management & development, people operations, recruiting, total rewards and more.
- Foster a growth-oriented and motivating culture while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies and best practices
- Executive coach to our leadership team
What We Look For In You
- HR and Recruiting experience in a fast-paced, global organization
- Demonstrated success scaling an HR organization from scratch, scaling a company from 100 to 1000+ employees
- A history of being strategic, analytical and execution-oriented Experience managing teams across offices and timezones
- Deep cultural awareness/experience working with culturally diverse company
- Ability to influence across all levels
Nice to Haves
- Passionate about cryptocurrency
- Experience working in a disruptive technology ideally within FinTech
- Strong HR Ops experience
Highlights of Perks and Benefits
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!