Company profile heropayments.io
Crypto payments for online businesses
Thousands of merchants are selling products and services with crypto in 187 countries to over 300 million crypto users worldwide. We are here to help businesses accept crypto payments. We offer support for 100+ cryptocurrencies and are ready to add more at our users’ request!
Instant settlements We accumulate your revenue on a dedicated USDT wallet in our system. You can request settlements any time.
No chargebacks Once a payment is made, transaction cannot be cancelled.
- UX audits – reviewing existing sites and content and making justified recommendations on how to make them better, based on usability and eCommerce best practices, and online retail experience.
- Ability to define customer and business needs: Communicating with clients to gather requirements and advising on UX solutions
- Knowledge of different UX research methodologies including qualitative and quantitative research.
- Working with project managers to help define the plan for the design project to align with scope – being confident about the time required for work and sticking to it.
- Wireframing, sketching, and prototyping user experiences in tools like Sketch, Figma, and Invision.
- Be able to produce UX deliverables such as UX audit reports, personas, synthesized insights, competitor analysis, and user journeys/flows.
- Be able to produce UI deliverables such as Design systems, style guides, and component libraries.
- Following best practices, usability, and accessibility for online shopping experiences. Keeping up to date with the latest UX trends and best practices.
- A great understanding of branding. Able to follow brand guidelines and apply them to an online shopping website, but also help clients to better communicate their brand online through the effective use of graphic design and branding principles.
- Working with task management and timesheet tools like JIRA and Trello.
- Handoff of annotated designs to developers using predominantly Figma but with some instances of using Zeplin.
- Quality assurance – reviewing the implementation of design and providing feedback to developers to ensure high-quality delivery to clients.