Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission – to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for an HR Generalist who will support the HR Team in implementing company wide HR strategies.
- Support the HR Lead in managing the full cycle of the recruitment process
- Conduct interviews
- Support the cultural vision of Lightcurve
- Assure a smooth onboarding process and integration within the company
- Foster a Learning and Development environment
- Process payroll
- Administer employee records
- Maintain, and continuously improve HR standards
- Be a daily point of contact for employees
- 2+ years experience as an HR Generalist
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Native level German and English communication skills
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Effective team player
- Result- and detail- oriented
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Problem solving
- Blockchain and/or cryptocurrency enthusiasts
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin or work remotely from anywhere in the world, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment, and personal development plans.