The Aave Companies are a group of software development companies that build open-source, blockchain-based software for the Web3 world. With a mission to reinvent our modern paradigms in the realm of finance, social media and beyond, we are focused on building revolutionary products and protocols that will reinvent the ways we communicate, our financial systems, and our cultural norms. United with one clear goal, the Aave Companies are determined to build a future for users that provide them with better control over their finances, data and social experiences.
Having cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture, our team is kind, welcoming and passionate about what we are building. We celebrate differences and seek to develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool from all over the world. No matter where you are based, no ghost will be left behind and we appreciate every moment we get to work and have fun together.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager who will be based out of our London headquarters and will help assist and support our growing team throughout the employee lifecycle. As the HR Manager, you will be working as part of a cross-functional team where you will be required to liaise closely with various departments across the company including finance, legal, growth, and other teams to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our people operations.
How you can make an impact:
- Manage and improve our HRIS (Bob)
- Support the People team to implement country-specific programmes to drive performance, engagement & wellbeing
- Delivering a great onboarding experience for all new joiners, conducting all required checks throughout (e.g. Right to Work, references)
- Act as a cultural ambassador – living and breathing our values and coaching others to do the same
- Point of contact for the HR vendors: benefits/pension/payroll/systems/etc.
- Build HR reporting and ensure data quality
- Support all budgeting and finance processes
Let’s connect if:
- Proven experience in HR roles in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Solid knowledge and experience managing the full employee lifecycle
- Experience with process and policy creation and management
- Lead with a problem-solving and can-do attitude along with a willingness to take initiative
- Previous experience using HRIS, preferably HiBob
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible working hours ⌚
- Team socials 🌏
- Pension scheme 💰
- Private health care 🌡
- Private dental care 🏥
- 25 days holiday 🏝
- Front seat position on working with decentralised financial technologies 🚀
Haven’t quite met all the criteria? Let’s not miss out on the chance to speak. Whilst you might not meet every single requirement, you might bring other, more exciting skills to the companies!