Dash is on a mission to build the best-in-class unified alternative payment network for over 1 billion Africans. The financial services application allows its users to seamlessly send, and pay for goods regardless of currency and provider.
Since its launch, Dash’s 1 million+ customers have processed over $1 billion in transactions, showing exponential month-over-month growth, and closed one of the largest seed rounds in Africa of $32 million led by New York-based private equity and venture capital fund Insight Partners.
We are committed to unifying the financial sector in Africa and leveraging its current technological revolution as more than 400 million smartphones and 548 million mobile money users circulate within the continent.
What you’ll do
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Design and execute user-facing features for applications on iOS devices by leveraging mobile operating system frameworks for multi-threading, persisting data, and managing user experience and graphics across multiple screen sizes.
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies and libraries suggested by Apple for building responsive native apps for iOS.
- Improve the stability of the app by ensuring that unit tests are robust, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Manage and resolve bugs and issues faced by users
- Make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- Implement various business requirements and improve app features to deliver customer satisfaction.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
What you’ll get
- Competitive pay
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
We are an equal-opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds who desire to support our vision; now is a great time to join Dash!