Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy with real in-depth analysis by real experts through the power of its community.
The company is on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all and become the one place where everyone lives their financial lives.
This enhanced platform will offer members different learning journeys that put them in control of their finances. Members will be able to watch videos, listen to podcasts, monitor market prices, analyze markets and economies, do technical analysis, create watch lists, read and publish research, monitor their portfolios, execute trades across both Tradfi and Crypto, and contribute to a thriving hive mind community.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle marketing for new customer acquisition (from top of funnel through to conversion) as well as driving loyalty and retention of existing customers. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, you’ll mine our existing user data as well as drive requirements for additional needs to inform and build a Lifecycle Marketing strategy — working closely with other key members of the Marketing team as well as our Content, Insights and other team members across the organization.
- Conceive and drive new approaches, tactics, campaigns, and offers that engage prospective customers at key points within the funnel — leveraging your analysis and deep understanding of the key opportunity points across the funnel.
- Nurture, and grow our overall user base from “first touch” all the way through to trial, conversion, product mastery, retention, and advocacy.
- Build and leverage data to monitor how people are using the Real Vision platform, inflection points in their experience, and how we can drive activation, engagement, and retention.
- Use email, push, and in-app notifications to serve content that will retain and educate users, convert them to plans that match their changing goals, and help them discover new features and value.
- Drive the creation of tailored campaigns based on our user cohorts and use cases. Develop new cohorts based on observations of our users and where we can deliver focused messages.
- Constantly measure and report campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels (including email, landing pages and on-platform).
- Partner closely with other teams — Product, Content, Social, Product Marketing, and Design to maximize the success of campaigns
We’re looking for someone who:
- You’re an e-commerce guru, with experience driving online conversions from multiple points across the funnel. CRM, customer success, and lifecycle marketing — ideally 5+ years’ experience
- Strong data analysis skills, with experience using leading CRM, marketing automation, web analytics, social data tools.
- You have a track record of successful campaigns backed up by measurable ROI.
- You can share proven A/B testing strategies that resulted in optimized results.
- You’re fluent with email, CRM, and automation tools
- You have experience working cross-functionally with creatives to produce world-class work.
- You’re fascinated by how people behave in product experiences and have a scientific mindset about how to make even small changes in decision-making.
- You’re inspired by helping people discover how they can use a platform like Real Vision to solve their problems better and faster.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, and excellent listening skills with a positive and energetic phone presence
- Self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced and changing start-up environment
What we offer:
- Real Vision is 100% remote
- Our compensation philosophy is to pave above the median average
- We provide equity grants to all our full-time employees
- We pay 100% monthly premium for medical, including dental and vision for our employees and even cover families at a heavily reduced rate
- We offer 401k matching and a Real Vision All Access membership ($6000 value per year) so our employees can learn how to invest
- All our employees get at least 25 days of PTO (5 weeks) to cover vacation, sick leave, or personal time away, and we honor US Holidays
- Perhaps most importantly, our culture is considered one of the best places to work in the world; we offer a working environment that is collaborative, authentic, passionate, transparent and high-vibe.