Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a “1 click” API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam offices.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship-resistant.
By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
We’re currently hiring for a Node Operations Engineer to join our integration team to focus on the maintenance and optimisation of blockchain nodes for our platform.
- Integrate, maintain and optimise blockchain node client operation with our platform on Linux Ubuntu
- Effectively communicate technical details via documentation and demonstration
- Debug issues with node client code and contribute patches back to the projects
- Ability to use Web3 tech stack
- Back-end: GoLang (Go), Linux (Ubuntu)
- Great listener and communicator
- Bilingual or high fluency in English
- Leadership and teamwork skills
ANKR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.