Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
The Donjon team is in charge of the security of all the products built at Ledger. Your role will be to attack our hardware wallets and the whole ecosystem they interact with, in order to maintain and improve our leadership in the industry, managing the most renowned security research team.
- Lead the Red-Teaming activity for Ledger Products, improve the safety of our products.
- Build, mentor and grow a team of security engineers, ensuring engineering best practices are followed leading by example.
- Contribute in the design and architecture of new products and features.
- Participate in code review, propose countermeasures and new architectures.
- Promote writing secure code and reverse Engineering best practices to the security and Engineering teams.
- Ensure all projects allocated to your team run in time and/ or budget.
- Open security: present your work in academic and hacking conferences all over the world, contribute to open source security, share tools, blog posts.
- Providing an environment for significant product and system innovation and improvement.
What we’re looking for:
- Engineer / Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Cryptography or equivalent
- Management experience with a +10 people team
- Experience leading a world-class team
- Strong experience in Software security, Embedded software, cryptography
- Background with Reverse Engineering, Vulnerabilities research, Pentesting
- Programming experience with one or of his language: Python, JS, C, Scala, C++
- Knowledge in Static analysis
- Hacker mind oriented
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology is a plus
What’s in it for you? 🇫🇷
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Medical: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High your tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.