Company profilekadena_io Kadena
Kadena is the industry’s only scalable layer 1 Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain. The principal feature that drives Kadena is scalability, which enables Kadena to deliver infrastructure-grade performance for any blockchain project. Along with our own smart contract language Pact, Kadena’s platform provides the world the tools and environment to turn ideas and ambitions into reality. Founded by Stuart Popejoy and William Martino who created JP Morgan’s first blockchain and led the SEC’s Crypto Committee, Kadena aims to allow for true blockchain mass adoption. At Kadena, we value diversity, curiosity, a work/life balance, kindness, and teamwork.
This is an exciting time to join Kadena, we are growing! In this position you will be responsible for managing our recruitment process from sourcing, attracting, administering pipelines, and successfully placing best-in-class talent. You will report directly to our People Lead, who you will work closely with to create and implement an excellent candidate and employee experience. In this role you will have an opportunity to work with employees, management, and leadership across the company.
Our team places importance in empathy and curiosity in everything we do. We take pride in hiring talent that is kind, eager to roll up their sleeves, and passionate about learning.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Develop and implement a candidate sourcing strategy leveraging personal networks, job boards, external recruitment firms, the Kadena community, employee referrals, events, networking, etc.
- Hiring for a variety of talented professionals, whether the job reqs span for either technical and non-technical skill-sets.
- Utilize Kadena’s ATS (Greenhouse) effectively following all compliance requirements, documenting all actions and notes, and creating reports for leadership.
- Create relationships and build rapport with hiring managers and executives within Kadena.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout Kadena’s interview process.
- Partner with our People Lead to develop and maintain a new onboarding process.
- Supporting other ad hoc People Team related projects assigned by People Lead.
- 1-5 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment in fast-growing SaaS startups
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting projects relating to Recruiting Operations and the People Function (HR) is a plus.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to ‘roll up sleeves’ and assist in areas within the People function (HR) as needed.
- Ability to work overlapping hours with Europe, east and west coast US, with a preference of being based in the NYC metropolitan area.
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Flexible vacation time (and a culture of taking time-off)
- Remote first company