Company profilechainalysis Chainalysis
Our Sales Development Representatives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. At the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry, our team understands the latest market developments and business models that are building the future of finance. Our goal is to help cryptocurrency and crypto related businesses understand the value of implementing our solutions.
Sales Development Reps have graduated from the training grounds demand generation roles and know the fundamentals of out-bounding and qualifying like the back of their hand. You’re confident in your ability to engage prospects, identify pain points, and then turn them into paying customers. We measure success by your quota attainment, new logo acquisition, and ability to manage and convert deals in a high-volume environment.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert on our product suite and connecting prospects with the solutions that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- You’re up to date on regulatory initiatives and changes related to cryptocurrency and the specific implications for your prospects.
- You can effectively use and leverage the entire sales tech stack including Salesforce, Going.io, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc. and you have exceptional data hygiene.
- You understand and work toward activity metrics that yield a predictable and accurate pipeline.
- You are consistently exceeding quarterly sales and bookings targets.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve been in a Sales Development or Business Development role previously at a high-growth company.
- You’re passionate about cryptocurrency and its future.
- You’ve worked with a similar tech stack including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, etc.
- You are a fluent communicator in English.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.