As a Senior Copywriter at TrustSwap, you will join the Marketing Team in writing copy that will be widely seen across the Crypto ecosystem. You’ll work cross-functionally and deliver concise and cogent copy that can be used across our business units.
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in line with current media trends.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs.
- Check all copy that is generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary.
- Meet deadlines.
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas.
- Liaise with clients.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Write original copy for ads and social networks.
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products.
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues (e.g., Junior Copywriters).
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility.
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts.
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners, and brochures.
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g., weekly or monthly).
- Interview clients, industry experts, and internal teams.
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates.
- Ensure all content is up-to-date.
- Attentive to the smallest details.
- Experienced with WordPress.
- Writing original copy for social media and ads.
- Editing and reviewing content generated by Junior Copywriters.
- Monitoring content-related metrics (e.g., web traffic, conversion rates, etc.).
- Shaping tone and language for usage in brochures, banners, and sales emails.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of writing experience
- BA or BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Extensive experience writing and creating content for web 3 companies.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with the product, operations, and engineering teams.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and effectively communicate across multiple, often time-sensitive initiatives.
- Interest in Crypto or Financial Products
- You are a user of DeFi products
- 4 name accredited articles and their URLs to show samples of your work. No documents, I want to see live links that are published online.
What You Get:
Competitive salary, an opportunity for growth.
Looking forward to having you as part of the fast-growing TrustSwap team!