Company profileLivepeerOrg Livepeer
Are you a growth-oriented business generalist, ready to take on a big challenge to drive the deals pipeline for an exciting web3 project? Do you have strong experience working on early stage developer facing products? Are you obsessed with the intersection of blockchain / video / consumer applications, and its potential impact to the masses? If so, you should consider joining Livepeer as our senior growth operations manager.
Livepeer is the leading video layer in the web3 stack – powered by an open protocol, open source software, and a global community of node operators and contributors. We are an engineering centric team, focused on creating innovative and disruptive technology in an emerging industry. Livepeer’s decentralized video streaming infrastructure is used by applications across different verticals.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a deep passion and perspective on the impact that blockchain can deliver to innovative video use cases across social media, creator monetization, and video in general. Join a project that has been live for five years, has great investors, an exceptional team, and a token with real usage. Be part of something that is causing real world impact.
Livepeer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to provide a community and environment for mutual respect, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success and seek to recruit/develop from a diverse candidate pool.
About the Role
Livepeer is looking for a senior growth operations manager who can own and drive the deals pipeline. You will report directly to the cofounder, and collaborate closely with the go-to-market team to own opportunities that come into our pipeline from “open” to “live”. This is not a team-building role initially, and you’ll be expected to be the primary executor in collaboration with the cross functional teams.
- Own and drive the deals pipeline, tracking and reporting on pipeline performance.
- Coordinate partner conversations / projects to create impact on go-to-market.
- Work with marketing and dev rel team to optimize for pipeline conversion rate.
- Work with product and customer success teams to optimize for Livepeer’s product-market-fit.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to inform successful go to market strategies with leadership.
- At least 4 years of experience in bd/sales in early stage technical startups. You feel comfortable owning and driving the deals pipeline for a technical product.
- Obsession with Livepeer’s target market – blockchain connected video applications across the social media and creator centric use cases. You want to see web3 deliver tremendous impact in these categories, and are obsessed with helping Livepeer enable this impact.
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for the web3 space.
- Versatile, done-it-all, experience where you are not scared of getting your hands dirty executing across many different business areas. If you haven’t done something before, you have confidence you’ll figure it out.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Experience taking deals from start to finish, while managing expectations from customers.
- Experience managing deals automation and CRM tools – for example, Hubspot.
- Experience managing complex projects, and identifying areas of opportunity / improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Metrics-driven, with an eye for innovative ways to accelerate growth.
Here is what to expect during the interview process:
- Initial Preliminary Screening
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview with team member(s)
- Reference Checks + Verbal Offer
- Official Offer Letter + Onboarding