Company profileswissborg SwissBorg
Built by a team of dedicated gaming enthusiasts, XBorg was founded with the mission to solve the existing power asymmetries between players and game developers. XBorg has a vision of a future where the players and developers experience the projects they believe in on equal terms, and both derive the true value of their participation in their esports ecosystems of choice. XBorg is partnered with some of the most prominent Web3 organizations, including Ultra, Zilliqa, Polygon, Immutable, Gala Games, and others.
On the technical side, we use blockchain technologies to empower players through:
– Gaming digital identity. We give players a method to own and leverage their data to access job opportunities, investments, and more.
– Decentralised Esports teams. We shape decentralized Esports teams where fans co-create and govern with players.
XBorg is the gaming venture of SwissBorg, a crypto app revolutionizing wealth management with 700,000 users.
Learn more about us:
– XBorg website
– XBorg Litepaper
– XBorg Whitepaper
- Create, prototype, and test the platform’s architecture and key elements.
- Develop smart contracts on EVM environments.
- Hire and oversee a group of developers who are working on the platform’s product plan.
- Lead and manage the development of XBorg’s technology stack.
- Support products and services in production when released.
What you might bring
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for blockchain technology and gaming.
- 2+ years of experience in full-time or part-time software development at an IT/Fintech company or you’ve built your own products/projects as a lead developer.
- Experience with Solidity, backend, and frontend development (Ideally familiar with React.js, Next.js, SQL, and node.js).
- Comfortable with and have worked with other decentralized blockchain systems and DeFi protocols before.
- A history of creating and deploying sophisticated IT architectures (Such as familiarity with working on developing software and backends).
- Strong management and team-building expertise within the software industry.
Candidates with relevant experiences may be qualified for a CTO position.