Evmos is the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) Hub on Cosmos and enables developers to launch apps that run smart contracts across any number of EVM and Cosmos-based blockchains. It makes that process as simple and seamless as possible by allowing developers to continue creating apps in programming languages they’re already accustomed to in the Ethereum ecosystem such as Solidity or Vyper.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate, experimental, and social-obsessed producer with a creative mindset to join our marketing team to lead social growth and video content creation.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned video producer with a deep understanding of what works (and why) on Twitter and YouTube, and can comfortably tackle graphic design, motion graphics, illustration, video editing, social copywriting and social distribution. You have experience in the web3 space or a deep interest in all-things crypto and blockchain, are part of the broader crypto community, and want to play an important role in the Evmos mission to bring the world of Ethereum-based applications and assets to the interoperable networks of the Cosmos ecosystem.
As a Social Creative Producer, you will execute on our social roadmap to ensure Evmos comes to life on a daily basis, and to be that creative support force to promote our brilliant developers and tech team. We have a solid launch pad for growth with over 115k followers on Twitter and a very engaged community and ecosystem. This role will be crucial to help elevate the continued growth of the Evmos brand. ☄️
This is a cross-collaborative position reporting to the Head of Marketing, but working to promote initiatives with the Community, DevRel, and BD teams as well.
- Produce top quality Evmos creative assets (e.g “snackable” motion graphic videos highlighting new chain features and Evmos updates).
- Ensure creative assets produced are made with appropriate platforms in mind and with distribution strategy.
- Develop creative social campaigns to educate and increase engagement with our ecosystem and the broader web3 space, including working with influencers and partners.
- Leverage your platform knowledge and creative skills to create attention-grabbing social content using the latest formats and techniques on Twitter and YouTube.
- Execute a detailed social content calendar.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 3-5 years of video content creation and related social media experience
- Fluency with core social media platforms with an understanding of the latest video trends and strategies
- Strong conviction about the crypto space, specifically in protocol and DeFi verticals
- Deep understanding of DeFi, blockchain protocols, other products in web3 or TradFi
- Inherent skills at understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions
- Able to work independently to execute on multiple, time-sensitive projects with high attention to detail.
- Familiarity with project management software tools (e.g Asana), social automation tools, etc
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Full Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber / cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave