Harmony is an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees. We are an open platform for your assets, collectibles, identity and governance.
🚀 Building a (Rocket)Ship
We are a Day-1 startup. Blockchains are becoming the foundation of the global economy, yet their adoption is at only 1%. That means that you as a pioneer and developer are shaping the future with 10X impact. Harmony is a community-driven project, a network with hundreds of applications, and a team wearing crazy ambitions on their sleeves. Because the invincible summer awaits!
For engineers, we value your deep understanding of how bytes work. You are a tool maker, a system hacker, and a math nerd all in ONE. Your typical day involves prototyping a top-conference research paper, debugging and profiling in hexdecimal, or writing updates to coordinate asynchronouly with tens of engineers in the open. Building a blockchain is like jumping off the cliff while assembling the plane engine on the fly – but, if you can thrive in chaos, why NOT?
For creatives, we approve your obsession with user experience. You are a product designer, a brand manager, and an industry analyst all in ONE. Your typical day involves studying what delights and what hurts through hard metrics, writing long-form narratives on the why’s and the do’s, or scrumming tasks for a product launch to iterate with millions of users. Building a community is like sharing your blue heart while keeping the culture alive for decades – but, if this is your dream of 50 years, start NOW?
💙 See Harmony’s Culture and Values on “Empathy, Passion & Excellence”.
- Develop a blockchain with high security, scalability and decentralization.
- Operate a network of 1000 nodes and $500M assets in open development.
- Optimize 100M requests per second at $250K monthly operational cost.
- Bachelor degree in computer science – specializing in kernel, data structures or compilers.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience including 1 year of startup experience.
- 5 days full-time in office (Palo Alto, CA) and off-hour emergency.
- Exceptional communication and people skills.